Thursday 2 March 2017

Sydney food adventures Jan '17

Chill Sunday - Dinner at Corelli's, Newtown. 
Correlli's
352 King Street, Newtown
Sydney

If you want a cup of coffee or some cafe food past the usual annoying cafe closing times (hate how early cafes close here) then this place is a go to! Open everyday 7 AM -12 AM!! Finally a place I can go with my little family for a late meal and or coffee! Decent place.

Our Sunday Newtown ritual. 

Recently we got back to doing our Sunday lunch dates (we began doing this early January last year when I was pregnant) or atleast get out of the house and do some exploring for an hr or 2 without the baby. It's a great time for me to recharge. As much as I love my little owl, it is nice and important to have a little break here and there. Grabbed a green juice from 'Molly Coddle' Cafe in Newtown whilst hubs got coffees. Fun fact: Newtown was the location of Coldplay's 'Sky Full of Stars' music video. Yes. Envy all the people who got to see them and be featured in their video!!!

Take care,




No comments:

Post a Comment