Thursday 27 April 2017

Found a penny...






Rolling Penny
583A King Street, Newtown
Sydney, NSW

 This place is a true gem within Newtown. My husband and myself were pleasantly surprised. The menu was straight forward; taking old school dishes and adding that modern twist, But it was tolerable. I am not huge on overly fancy food especially if it's not going to fill me up! Simple yet super tasty is perfect for me. Wished I captured my husbands reaction when he took his first bite of his meal. After a long time he was so happy with what he ordered! Also we both couldn't stop humming along to the awesome playlist.

 In short it is worth checking this place out... It definitely took me back to Melbourne.



(will update this post with more photos when we go there again for sure!)




No comments:

Post a Comment