Friday 17 May 2013

Out&About (4) May '13 p 2- Dinner @ Senoritas

PASIÓN MEZCAL
GUACAMOLE
Best Gauc I've ever eaten!!!! BOOM
TOSTADAS DE POLLO
(Small crispy tortilla baskets with marinated chicken,avocado,jalapeno chili,tomato & Red Onion)
PANUCHOS DE CONCHINITA PIBIL
(Slow roasted pork shoulder tacos with cinnamon orange,thyme, frijoles & pickles red onion)

WOW.. JUST WOW!!! Finally tasted the AUTHENTIC Mexican cuisine! Finally! And boy was I just blown way!! Flavour explosion! The Guacamole was just amazing! Got the taste buds tingling! The Tostadas De Pollo was so refreshing! And against the crunchy tortilla basket was a great contrasting texture and flavour! Just loved it! The Panuchos De Conchinita Pibil on the other hand was rich in flavour and that too just blew me away! mmmm Delicious!! 
 (its obvious I'm head over heels in love after eating real Mexican food!! Nothing beats that!!)
The whole atmosphere of the place [Senoritas] was awesome! The music and the gorgeous artwork (I want to punch myself for not taking photos of them and more of the food .. But I felt a tad embarrassed.. was with my bfs friends too ;P.) But yeah it was amazing! 
Would definitely go there again!!!!!  
(gotta thank my friend Ami for taking us there! You are AWESOME!! x)

TOQ<3